Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 24, 2017

North Korea is wanting a fight

They claim they're ready and willing to take us on.

That spoiled rotten, chubby, little, funny hair cut dude with the crappy disposition... kim jong-uno claims North Korea is prepared to fight ANY WAR with the United States of America.

And I think he's edging to prove it. Let's hope his fellow countrymen wake up in time to stop his insanity.

I can't help it but, this whole scenario reminds me of the 1955 cold war satirical book/movie The Mouse That Roared. It was a good read/movie back in my High School civics days and I read it again in college. I doubt if any satires or sequels will be written re: this little freak's antics though.

IMHO

No comments: