Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 12, 2017

Unbelievable!!!


This is what our mainstream media would have us all believe if they could. We're not THIS stupid!

A shout out and "Thank You" to a good friend for the share. Also, it's been brought to my attention by several folks that the comments section on this blog isn't working. I'm trying to remedy that.
Feel free to send any information via email that you might want posted here and after a review I'll most likely post it.

Thanks in advance!
******************************************************************
1618 hrs. 06/12/2017 update. It appears to work fine again. Thanks to "Anonymous" for testing it for me. Let me know if there's any other issues.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was asked to test the comments section of this site. Let me know if this gets through.

ttueoop said...

Yes it did. It's up and live again! Thanks for testing it.