Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 23, 2017

Our Canadian friends get one helluva "Thank You" for their liberal generosity!

A good friend, Dan from Montana sent this to me today. I thought I'd share it on here for those who might be interested.

So, this is the "thank you" liberals and others can expect for the liberal welcome mat? Well, it just ain't all that much of a "thank you" afterall....

It seems whatever I read about the Western liberal's generosity when it comes to helping those from the cult of islam I find a common thread. Eventual violence, hatred, disdain directed towards those liberals who provided the generous help the muslims so desperately needed when they initially arrived in the affected neighborhoods seems to be the initial "Thank You". Later it's followed by assaults, disparaging remarks and demands for more respect, assistance, demands to convert to islam by the neighborhood's new islamic "neighbors".

I guess if we want to earn our new "neighbors" respect we need to "convert" and become a member of their cult or put up with their hateful ways.

Personally, I don't care if they respect me or not. No disrespect intended, mind you.

IMHO

No comments: