Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 01, 2017

And yet another divorce from Facebook!


I guess I'll never learn my lesson. I was on Facebook some time ago under my pseudonym you'll find here and have found here for several years. Facebook doesn't like pseudonyms unless you're a flaming liberal so they made me leave.

I accommodated them (not like I had any choice though). They controlled the timeline I was working on. Not me evidently. Bottom line, they locked me out of it.

So I left under that pseudonym (Bwa Ha) and returned under my actual name for a bit until I couldn't take it any longer. I can't seem to conform to their liberal coding. I came to terms with Facebook and found the exit door several days ago now. I returned here, dusted off my ol' blog and decided to start getting active again being as I'm retired and bored with more time on my hands this time around.

My conservative side just won't be controlled.

No comments: