Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

And now a Public Service Announcement re: Natural Health tonic(s)

Two simple tonics...

The first tonic I've been drinking for decades. I drink at least three 16 oz. bottle of this a day but usually more.

Water, apple cider vinegar and organic honey.

Though I use a slightly different mix.

It works! It works great. I was weighing in at over 300 pounds ten years ago when my back was in bad shape and now, after surgery and after drinking this concoction for several years I'm at my old fighting weight of 210-220 pounds. It most definitely increased my energy and curbed my appetite.

I owe my weight loss and increased energy to this concoction, good, wholesome food and simple walks in the woods. I will admit the surgery on my back took most of the pain away but it didn't get me up out of that ol' "easy chair" as often as I should've been getting up.

So I tried out the concoction.

After I lost all of that weight I threw another one in the mix too. Turmeric, cinnamon, organic honey, lemon, Himalayan Sea Salt and warm water. This particular concoction is more for ailments, cleansing and increasing energy. I've been using this last concoction for over three years and have found it helps with the old arthritis I've had forever, curbs my appetite a bit and seems to help me with my joints and all around pains that crop up when we grow older.

The dosage on the Turmeric is 1/2 tsp of ground, natural turmeric, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (natural, ground, I use Saigon), 1/8 cup raw or organic honey, 1/2 of a lemon juiced into an 8 oz.glass of warm water.

Stir it well very well (I use a shaker) and drink it every morning.

I find I have more energy throughout the day, much less appetite, far less aches and pains and can think clearer. My old, previously diagnosed high blood pressure that required meds for years is no more, my appetite is reduced to a healthy appetite, I quit drinking alcohol and quite frankly I feel great...

Neither of these are "miracle cures", they do need some help from you re: exercise, focus, commitment, etc. but they both helped and still me cope with everyday living and keeping the weight off. Since starting the vinegar, honey, water concoction I've been drug free except for the 2 Aspirins and 1 vitamin D-3 I take each morning.

Bottom line, it works for me. I've been consuming these two concoctions for quite awhile now and have not used any meds for over five years. Before I was taking meds for blood pressure AND weight loss (both dangerously high), sciatica (very bad, painful) and a blood thinner. I quit them all after I started drinking the concoctions I found I had far more energy, less appetite and far less pain. But, it doesn't work for everyone. I'm just saying it works for me.

...and it's all natural.


No comments: