Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 03, 2017

As The Clintons Grieve...

It appears that the Butcher Bitch of Benghazi Hillary Clinton and that husband of hers will be grieving once again. She and bill will most likely be grieving about the end of life of one of their good friends and fellow "advisors", the one time DNC Chairperson, Donna Brazille.


This meme was sent to me by my good friend Dan. Thanks again Dan!

Brazile may be just another tragic suicide in a long string of suicides and/or untimely deaths of clinton associates.

If you're wondering what this is all about you might want to start with liberal CNN's report and go from there. Don't take my conservative view for the gospel truth, go read the liberal network CNN's stuff first. I mean, they're pseudonym is the Clinton News Network for crap's sake. They're about all things clinton and liberalism. And they're reporting on the clinton corruption.

My arms are bruised by all of the pinching I've done to myself over the past several days. I've been trying to wake up from this dream since the news started breaking. I only hope it doesn't stop here. I hope it carries through to all politicos, left and "right" who had their fingers in the politico cookie jar.

It's time to WAKE UP AMERICA!!! We need TERM LIMITS! And we need to purge our guv'ment of corruption, at least.

IMHO



No comments: