Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

More "News" I Overlooked.

I just found these gems in my emails as I was culling through them. Special thanks to the fellow who sent them to me...

Let's start with this one from Liberty Planet. It's all about Sex and The Clintons: A History Of Scandals. Check out the part where obama arranged for his daughter Malia to intern with Harvey Weinstein... (wink-wink).

Then we can go to this one about our guns, our second amendment rights and how we apply them. It comes from Tribunist.com. Americans bought enough firearms on Black Friday to arm the Marine Corps- Again! Ya' gotta love it!

And this one from The Daily Wire. It appears the liberals, the democrats forgot to mention a couple of sex scandals of their own. Twenty four to be exact. Oh, and still counting. But let's not stop here, there's still more. It's Ontario's latest in it's never ending desire to ensure everyone gets a trophy.

Oh, and reference our American embassy in Tel Aviv? According to World Israel News it's not "if" the embassy will be moved it's all about "when and how" it will be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

But there's still more, much more...

Like the latest ICBM missile launch by North Korea. Our POTUS Donald J. Trump isn't fretting over it. According to the folks at Newser he's promised that it will be taken care of in due time. Now, living in the Pacific Northwest and all, I'm not real comfortable with all of these things going on but hey, what can I do? I could try to shoot it out of the sky with my .45. It would keep me busy until impact at least.

And this one (again) that suggests there's one heckuva lot of dirt on those clintons and hillary clinton isn't all that well liked by her "protection detail" folks. Wasn't then, isn't now. I just couldn't resist posting it again. I really do like Dan Bongino... I have since I saw him on one of those mainstream media news stations back in the day. He's matter of fact, experienced and obviously knowledgeable and skilled in his field and he has a helluva delivery. Yeah, I couldn't pass up posting this one again.

Life is getting better...

IMHO

#








No comments: