Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 11, 2017

IT'S VETERAN'S DAY!

THANK YOU VETERAN'S FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY, OUR WORLD!!!

As a veteran myself I found it rewarding and humbling to serve my country for the short time I had the opportunity to serve. I appreciate all of those who served in any branch of the military and I hope the best for each and every one of them.

For those who chose to betray our country in their "service" of it I hope they'll understand our angst towards them someday for their transgressions and I hope they will forever be held accountable for their betrayal, their poor choices they made that caused so many others suffering as a result.

The United States of America is the greatest country on the face of this earth!

And our liberties, our freedoms, our continued independence can be attributed to our veterans and to those who continue to serve and those who will serve in the future!

God Bless our Veterans and may GOD BLESS AMERICA!

#




No comments: