Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

John Kerry tastes his foot again!

John Kerry has an uncanny knack for putting his foot in his mouth in oh so many ways.

John Kerry, the flash in the pan self nominated, decorated Viet Nam veteran has now suggested our soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines and coast guardsmen--- our military personnel--- the very backbone of this nation are less than intelligent, incapable of negotiating our educational system and aren't motivated enough to apply any effort to be smart.

Just when I thought my previous rant was enough of a "vent" for me to make it through the day Kerry hits the press with his latest insult to our troops.

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.” (John Kerry, Los Angeles, October 30, 2006.)

I know soldiers who went into the military after they completed their degrees! Not because they had a contractual obligation to fulfill--- not because they had a previous commitment--- not because of any enlistment bonus but because they believe it was (and still is) the right thing to do!

Because they are Patriots first--- businessmen, teachers, architects, engineers, foresters, computer techs, etc. second. Because they WANT to serve!

There are also those who joined out of moral conviction--- choosing to serve first, attend school second!

I can understand why John Kerry can’t comprehend these ideologies, these certain moral values. I can understand why he would want to question the very character of our military personnel. I can understand his maniacal drive to attempt to destroy the very morale of those who are serving and have served. I can understand Kerry doing this because that is his ilk, that is his very nature, his arrogance, his loftiness--- that is what John Kerry is all about. He is about nothing else other than John Kerry! He’s from the land of the silver spoon--- the pampered pup in the litter. He will sell your soul--- hell, his soul to win a vote!

The man is a vile, despicable, sorry assed excuse for a “man”.

Albeit, he is an attorney AND a politician.

I will say this much, he influenced my vote. I was hedging on some of the candidates--- he nudged me into a couple of decisions that would have been difficult to make up until I read his latest blurbs.

Wow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a botched joke. find the original on the Internet and you will see that it was clearly a dig on Bush. I admit it didn't sound good, but you should really do your homework before jumping to conclusions.

ttueoop said...

Although I welcome anonymous posts I can't bring myself to give any credence to those who hide behind their anonymity in an attempt to make a shallow, unsupported point.

It was hardly a botched joke. He claims it was but had it of truly been a botched joke he would have been trying to distance himself from it as soon as he said it.

Kerry's simply an arrogant as that got caught up in his petty, egotistical utterances. His mouth, as usual was moving faster than his brain. I have no idea he botched what he was trying to say--- but it wasn't a botched joke against the president.

That was his explanation a day and a half afterwards. His spin doctors spin on things.

The conclusion I drew was from what I saw, heard and believed based upon the information and facts provided. Not based upon the political spin that followed.

Islam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ttueoop said...

I don't allow hyperlinks to foreign sites that aren't accurately translated to English.

Sorry about that Islam...

If you want to repost then ensure the hyperlinks are accurately translated.