Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 28, 2018

National Football League Continues To Whine

Personally, I could care less about the current NFL woes but they're continuing to whine even after they had an opportunity to right the ship so I thought I'd toss this out here. If for no other reason but the fact that it amuses me and satisfies me. It's comforting to know that the NFL is having problems. They had an opportunity several times throughout this past season to fix the mess they made, repair the rift they created with their fan base yet they opted to "hang in there" with the prim-donna millionaire "athletes". I even held out for Jerry Jones doing the right thing but when I saw him take that knee in the news, well I had enough, more than enough!


Here's hoping the league goes into a bankruptcy situation and never returns.


I quit watching their games during pre-season and haven't watched anything since nor will I watch any of their theatrics ever again. I've found a real life outside of wasting my time watching "professional" sports whiners.


Go To Hell NFL! They can kiss my arse! God and Family, veterans and country, law enforcement and firefighters are way up the ladder before those whining NFL fools are even considered "important" in my life.


May God continue to Bless America, our military, our law enforcement, our firefighters!


IMHO


#



No comments: