Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The NFL, Michael Bennet, Seattle Seahawks

NFL football at its best?! Our once highly regarded "National Football League"?

I think not!

Like most anything today's professional athletes touch, the NFL has become nothing more than a showcase of greed, division, doped "talent" and protest.

They have their rights, I have mine. I choose not to support them and most certainly I won't be supporting the Seattle Seahawks anymore. Certainly not after this bullshat.

Admittedly, they have their audience but that's not going to include me. They're nothing but a bunch of overpaid, overhyped prima-donnas. Nothing more. Much less.

Here's hoping their ratings dump and the league goes defunct. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. All I know is that the protest of our National Anthem and the display of the black power "salute" has gone over the top for me.

I thought we were all in this together but bennett seems to think he and those of his mentality are in charge and don't need to accept the same standards and conditions that the rest of us accept. I guess they're believing they're above our level and insist we accept them and their idiocy.

I'm done with those fools.

IMHO

No comments: