Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I have news for the NFL...

I quit watching and following their crap when they started protesting our existence as a nation, our flag, our national anthem. There's nothing racist about me but I am a patriot and I refuse to support any anti-American, anti-USA theme!

We were in this all together at one time. Not so much anymore I guess...

Goodell and the NFL can kiss my arse! But by all means protest more because there's a lot more folks like me out here who are turning their backs to overpaid athletes who think they're God's gift to the rest of us.

RIP NFL!

God Bless America!!!

IMHO



No comments: