Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Are Facebook And Zuckerberg Taking A BIG dive?!

It appears so, a BIG ONE.

What's this all about? "Davidsen just admitted on Twitter that Facebook was “on our side.” 

Check it out yourself.

Zuckerberg's reported losses are at least $5.1 billion. It appears Facebook, i.e. Zuckerberg is being targeted for targeting conservatives and for working with obama and his ilk via Carol Davidsen, the director of integration and media analytics for Obama for America during obummer's 2012 presidential campaign to censor conservative opinions on their social "media" site. Facebook provided access to and information from users sites to Davidson and her minions on Obama's behalf and to other liberal political data miners. This included the wholesale censorship of those conservative Facebook accounts that dared to post conservative information running contrary to the truth at the time.

Farcebook has a looonnnnggg history of targeting conservatives. I'm one of those ex Farcebook folks who was banned by Zuckerberg's crew for carrying my portion of the conservative flag on that otherwise liberal internet forum.

I don't normally wish ill-will to those who are descending into the dredges of humanity but hey, in this particular circumstance I'm elated. Zuckerberg and his cronies have tried to silence thousands of conservatives like myself over the years. In fact, when they locked me out of my page I questioned the "lockout" from my two separate sites. Regarding the first site, the site I had kept open for over five years I wasn't even given the courtesy of an answer other than a simple "That account no longer exists". Initially I did get a request from them for a photo copy of my identification to ensure I was indeed the person I signed on as being. The Facebook "staff" wasn't comfortable with my initial response and requested some form of government identification. I sent them a copy of my driver's license sans date of birth, address and identifying numbers and they responded that they would review my information and send me a response upon the completion of that review. Well over four years later? No response? Nah... I gave up.

When I get the urge and try to logon I'll prod them with another email after the "that account no longer exists" notification and get their generic reply "The information you submitted to our staff is under review. Thank you for your patience."  Personally, I enjoy sending that email to them every now and then, if for no other reason but just to let them know I'm still lurking in their shadows and enjoying their downward spiral.... tremendously.

So, for you Farcebook folks be prepared for some bad times ahead, or so it appears. They'll probably get bailed though, by someone, somewhere who finds some semblance of information in that site.

Good riddance Zuckerberg and Facebook! Enjoy your ride!

IMHO
#

No comments: