Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 25, 2018

That U.S./Mexico Border Wall!

It's going up! And it's way overdue. California's the first major stretch of it.It seems Mexico's not all that happy about it but hey, who cares? I mean, I don't need a wall to keep me out of Mexico. I went a couple of times and the first time was more than enough. The "adventures" got worse each time. I'm done with that place. But, those Mexican politicos,  they think they need fences and walls on their southern border, and they probably do to keep the bad guys in. They have those fences and walls and they're well patrolled. In fact, their "border patrol" police are not forgiving at all to "trespassers"! It's rape, robbery, prison, extortion, ransom and/or a shallow grave from what I've heard and read.

Nah, we need that wall and we'll have that wall. Immigrate properly or stay home. It works both ways.

Thanks to One America News for the article! I didn't see it anywhere else until OAN put it out there on the internet.

IMHO.

No comments: