Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Death...

When you "die" where do you go? What happens?

I've always wondered what happens to the body, the brain, conscience, the senses when people die. I mean, I know things go away with death... eventually but how long? How long does it take the "soul", the very essence of a human to give everything up and simply throw the last switch, close the last window, shut off all of the lights and leave. Effectively abandoning the body.

It's always been a curiosity of mine. Just curious... nothing more than that, nothing to fear from me folks. But evidently there's others out here who are thinking, wondering about the same thing (which in and of itself is troubling... someone sharing my thoughts).

During this morning's reads I stumbled across a Kastalia Medrano article in Newsweek that piqued my curiosity once again. It's an interesting, sensible read.

IMHO
#

No comments: