Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2018

I Agree. James Comey's Not Credible!

He's not at all credible. After reviewing what I'd already suspected... the possibility that Comey was colluding with the democrats and in particular the democrat elites to get their candidate elected as POTUS I'm convinced Comey's just another liberal shill who's all-in for himself and whatever personal gain he can get. He's not an honorable, non-partisan individual, he's a shill. Just another political hack for his politico handlers to use in their time of need. IMHO.

Here's David Limbaugh's take on this shill Comey. Limbaugh covers it perfectly! Like Limbaugh, I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first. Being very familiar with Law Enforcement and the global angst against ALL law enforcement folks these days I'm inclined to immediately side with the Law Enforcement community first then, if appropriate after all of the facts, information, etc. is in I'll wholly make my mind up accordingly.

In regards to Comey I have. I believe Comey's a bought and paid for liberal shill. A politico's prostitute. He's as corrupt or more corrupt than those he's imprisoned over the years.

Read Limbaugh's article in the link provided above. There's really nothing more to say.



I'll leave it at that.

IMHO
#

No comments: