Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Wake Up America!!!

I just added a new site to my preferred site list in the left column of this blog. It's Wake Up America! and seems to flow with some of what we post on this site though I'm probably a bit more daesh, isis, isil, islam heavy than Wake Up America! is. I was sent a note by blogger that they found another site I might be interested in. I followed up on it and voila, I liked what I saw.

Either way, it appears to be a pretty darned good, straight shooting site. Somewhat more domestically oriented than this one but it's a great place to visit.

I love the Antifa exposures and the vaginal feminist warriors pieces. Some great work and review went into those posts. I'm just now poking around there so I'm sure I'll become far more enlightened.

If you get the urge jump over and give it a look-see.

Leave a comment too.

No comments: