Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 30, 2017

How about a bit of political humor?!

More from my friend, Dan...

Your failed POS exPOTUS barry pinning medals on his four favorite buds. All of them accused at one time or another of sexual deviancy, sex abuse, etc.

I guess this is a whole new level for what to expect from the left.

                                                                 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just sayin'. I mean, I have a right per both of thse amendments... ALL of the amendments and I'm good to go with exercising them. Oh, I'll also be good to do with a musket and an ink well and a quill pen if it goes there but it won't happen.

                                                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Being as how things are shaking out re: the most current investigation of Russian meddling, etc. I'm thinking this little meme can go several different ways. Anti-Left, Anti-Right... but either way we need to get back on track, back in focus and if relevant, charge and prosecute ALL of those who sold our country out or otherwise compromised our national integrity, security to ANY foreign government! If the shoe fits, wear it.
How Darned Timely these all are!


No comments: