Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 16, 2017

There Is No Palestine!

I had some information forwarded to me by a good friend. It's a great article from the Israeli National news, Arutz Sheva.

Kuwait isn't going to like this but don't blame me! I didn't say it. I didn't tell the muslims there's no such place as "Palestine". I also didn't tell the muslims that the israelites were on the face of this earth long before the muslims were, but they were. I didn't say that Israelites predates muslims, islam by centuries but it does. 

Nope, don't blame me for posting the truth here. It's a simple thing, this history, logic stuff. History established that the Jews were around long before the muslims were. Or so suggests Abdullah Al-Hadlaq in an interview that was broadcast by Alrai TV, a Kuwaiti station on November 19. 

Abdullah Al-Hadlaq goes into far more detail during the interview but then again, it's all in the article I linked to so why repeat it.

Bottom line? "There is no occupation. There is a people returning to its promised land,” insisted Al-Hadlaq."Are you aware that the history of the Israelites is ancient, predating Islam? Therefore, we Muslims must acknowledge that the Israelites have a right to that land, and that they have not plundered it. The people who say that it was plundered are still thinking in the mentality of the 1950s and before.”


Get over it! Accept it and move on. 

IMHO

#

No comments: