Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Last Weeks Mainstream Media "OOOPS"!

Here's just two for fun. I didn't want to screw up my Sunday thing but these were just too much fun to read.

Let's start with the Clinton News Network and their screwed up information re: Jeff Sessions and his "required" disclosures relating to foreign "officials"... CNN screwed it up. Retraction, silence.

We also have the Washington Post (WaPo) carrying out their usual disinformation campaign via the "empty stadium" claims at a rally for our POTUS Donald J. Trump. WaPo admitted they were wrong but refused to fire the person responsible for the intentional distortion of facts. i.e. lies. WaPo values the liars input. That's understandable given WaPo's credibility and integrity, or lack thereof.

And though I already mentioned the WaPo and CNN "screw ups" above I forgot to mention CNN's having to "walk back" their claims that WikiLeaks conspired with our POTUS Donald J. Trump a couple awhile back regarding the email hacks of the Butcher Bitch of Benghazi, hillary clinton's emails.

CNN, WaPo, their affiliates and oh-so-many-more... they're the gifts that keep on giving!

These are just three examples I culled out of my email for this week. I threw a bunch more out with the trash. I wish we could toss CNN and WaPo out with the trash as well. Them and several more.

IMHO

#

No comments: