Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 04, 2017

SO-CALLED SOCIAL MEDIA. It ain't so social after all!

I've had several accounts with several different "social media" networks over the years but I've never seemed to manage to get past their biased "purges" they seem to apply against us conservatives.

Google's Blogger seems to be the only one around that will keep me around. And I thank them for that. Although at times I think they do it begrudgingly but hey, they believe in free speech. The very fact that I'm still here is an example of Google's outstanding support of free speech.

That given, it's become apparent that much of social media, farcebook in particular censor their sites in favor of the squeaky wheel that wants the grease... liberals. I've been bumped off of farcebook twice now. Well after having several years of established accounts that included direct dialogues, essays, photos, etc. and though I knew why I was locked out they never truly admitted it to me. They just locked my account and blocked me from doing anything with it.

Now they've been exposed by someone else for what they are... a liberal gateway and an online safe place, community gathering place for liberals. They don't like conservative posts, conservative points of view. They don't appreciate the truth, don't want it to be told. They don't like conservatives pushing back against liberal lies, misinformation, propaganda, "assaults", biases. They don't want liberal agendas exposed, shared and exchanged openly amongst those of us who oppose the liberal ideologies. They don't want us to share our thoughts, our experiences regarding the liberal agendas.

In short, these social media sites mentioned do not want nor will they tolerate FREE SPEECH. And they have every internet right to do so.

So what do they do? They cull us out of their network. They lock us out of our years of dedicated work to the global conservative viewpoint. The link above helps to expose these "social media networks" for what they are... liberal vessels of disinformation and indoctrination for the global left.

Global liberalism is a scourge but it's alive and well on the internet. And unlike the conservative views, the liberal views run unchecked.

Once again, thanks to the Gatestone Institute and in particular Benjamin Weingarten for the referenced article noted above.

IMHO

2 comments:

Dan T. said...

You are very correct on that assessment. There is one exception to getting booted though. Myself, Ive been lucky not to be. How? Well, because I reach a small audience and therefore dont ruffle feathers as you know. Had some whining lieberal or the likes ran across my posts, I would be out on my conservative butt in no time. Preaching to the choir is fine, but I dont accomplish very much on that site. (Much like going to the NRA annual meeting and saying that I am pro-gun. Doesnt mean much. (But it makes me feel good!)

ttueoop said...

Thanks for the reply Dan. Don't sell yourself short though. You do reach folks who understand what's going on and many of them truly appreciate what you write but many of them don't. C'est la vies. I recall a few on your site that seemed to try to work their liberal magic on you only to be planted on their sorry arses and they opted to tuck tail and go for the door after they encountered your "matter of fact", "tell it like it is manner". Quite often I'd throw a comment in there as well but they've already tucked tail and went elsewhere. They obviously don't like being told the facts at hand and you told them the facts at hand. I enjoyed those posts and that interaction. That's what I miss about that whole farcebook, social media experience... the DIRECT interaction. Unfortunately, few respond to these posts here. They just come in, read, do what they do and leave without commenting, for the most part. However, I have noticed a marked increase in the "ticks" on the counter and several of them tend to hang around, browsing I guess. Geographically they're from interesting but not surprising areas of the globe. No comments, just ticks... which in and of themselves are revealing, at best.