Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Turkey?! I thought they were!

According to this article Turkey's acting like an enemy now. Personally, I already thought they'd turned that corner back when Erdogan surrounded our airbase and did his saber rattling. But then again, I tend to over judge the activities of a few sometimes.

Personally though, I don't think for a fleeting second that they're our "ally" let alone our "friend". Who are we trying to kid. Let's call it what it is. They're acting like and most likely are our enemy. You know, that "Duck Theory" thing. "Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck... most likely a duck." Just throw out the word "duck" and replace it with "enemy".

It's all about logic.

IMHO

2 comments:

Dan T. said...

I cant say that Turkey has ever been our ally with the possible exception of the Korean conflict. And even then, they were more hired Mercenaries than ally.

ttueoop said...

They do make good mercenaries. I'll give them that.