Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 13, 2017

Okay POTUS Trump... you're going too far.

At least in my opinion.

I woke up and read where you, POTUS Donald J. Trump are trying to dictate to the NFL Commissioner how to run his business. Suggestions and sharing of ideas is one thing but demanding, dictating action is a simple way to shut down all communications, regardless of what it's about, at least.

Rush Limbaugh, a true supporter of yours has this one right! And like Rush Limbaugh I'm concerned about your edicts to that NFL Commission Goodell on this NFL stuff too.

POTUS Trump, I don't like what the pampered pups at the NFL are doing either but then again, I don't have to, neither do you. I shut them off and shut them out. Not my problem anymore. But you're taking the issue over the top and I have to say I can't agree with you dictating what someone, anyone should do with or to their business.

If it's your business then by all means lay the law down and make it happen... your way or the highway but the NFL isn't yours. It isn't ours... it belongs to... hell, I don't even know or care who it belongs to but they have every right to run it into the ground if they want to. And quite frankly I hope they do. Much like I have every right to tune them and their prim a donnas out altogether.

But POTUS Trump, you're not a dictator. Don't go there. You won't win.

IMHO

No comments: