Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2017

The NFL, a thing of the past

Hopefully. It is for this household anyways. I've been a fan of the NFL before the Dallas, Greenbay Ice Bowl. I loved the game, was inspired by the teamwork, the commitment that had to occur to play the game. I played as long and as hard as I could.

I loved to play American Football. I loved everything about it... until lately.

Now, I can't stand to turn on a game let alone listen to or watch the "updates" on our local news. I rejoice now when I learn my once favorite team loses. I have no respect for any of them anymore. I'm hoping they're going to fail and fade away into oblivion much like those other self centered, greater than thou clowns out there who think they own us and everything we do.

So, to say I'm no longer a fan is an understatement. I'm delighted to hear that the NFL's Sunday night's ratings dropped considerably!

Now let's focus on getting them off of the field entirely.

NFL, GO TO HELL!

IMHO

No comments: