Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Boy Who Cuts White House Lawn Is In Danger!!!

But he survived!

I'm supposed to be working on something right now but I couldn't keep myself from reading today's stories and the leftist's incessant push to destroy our fantastic United States of America!

Steven Greenhouse, get real!

It seems this hapless, one time contributor to the left wing NY Times... This wannabe "reporter", Steven Greenhouse snowflake. wants to whine about our mighty fine United States of America President Donald J. Trump's violation of this country's child labor laws. Snowflake Greenhouse must have been a sheltered pup all of his life and evidently never had to work for anything he ever received.

I pity the poor, challenged pup. He most likely can't get a grasp on life. At least REAL life.

I remember pushing the lawnmower, gas can and rake down the streets of our neighborhood, knocking on the doors of the residents, asking them if they wanted their grass mowed. I'd cut the grass for (minimum) a dollar OR depending on the size of the yard and the status of the lawn up to two dollars and fifty cents. I kept busy all summer long and banked "big bucks" (back in the early and mid 60's). All of this was after I delivered newspapers in the mornings. When I got to the ripe age of 11 yrs old I began working for a local contractor at his various jobsites cleaning up the sites and stacking lumber but I continued the lawn business as well.  At 13 yrs. old I was framing houses until I went in the Army at 18.

I guess my parents and all of my previous employers up until I was the ripe old age of 18 years should have been imprisoned for their encouragement and their willingness to employ me and pay me my worth for the work I provided to them at the time. They should be penalized for subjecting me to the trials and tribulations of life, employment, respect, morals, responsibility and the pursuit of happiness, at least.

Bullshit! People like this Greenhouse freak are what's wrong with our culture, our society today. Not those of us who encourage our children and our grandchildren to be individuals, to understand and recognize right from wrong, to be able to independently succeed, to enjoy and encourage hard work, to recognize challenges, however difficult and work through them!

It's folks like this cull, Greenhouse who suggest we're wrong for the way we grew up, the way we encourage our children, our grandchildren. It's those folks who have neutralized our once great and vibrant and independently thinking, acting populace to become the needy, self serving, parasitical, complaining-whining blood suckers they've become.

Yeah, I'm pretty darned sure ol' Stevie Greenhouse hasn't sat too far from the silver spoon nor the public trough in his pampered life.

Me? I guess I was abused. And I thank the Good Lord for that! My parents taught me right from wrong, independence, loyalty, the value of good, hard work and oh-so-much more!

I love them more and more each passing day for the way they "abused" me. I thank them for instilling their values in me and I try to toe the mark daily according to their mentoring. Success and failure is a part of life. Learning how to be independent and stay independent is a value. Being dependent and staying dependent isn't.

According to all of the shrink tests, polygraphs, etc. given to me over the years relating to my employment, advancement, loyalty it evidently was determined that I wasn't negatively influenced from my childhood. A childhood that's now considered to be "abusive". Nope, somehow my four brothers and I fell through the cracks of abuse along with the rest of those "kids" we grew up with over those impressionable years.

Personally, all of my friends and those I grew up with were pretty much raised under the same rules, restraints, circumstances, conditions. All of our parents held us accountable for our actions and made us earn our keep. If we wanted something special, something out of the norm then we had to earn the money to get it, provided our parents approved of us getting it in the first place.

So, if the way I was raised is abuse... if learning the fundamentals of societal interaction, if learning how to be a productive, independent member of society is now considered to be "abusive" then that sure as hell explains a lot about how far our society has fallen...

... and it has.

I guess we're supposed to bubble-wrap our children, put them in an ultra-padded room with guv'ment approved, directed lighting and pamper their arses until the ripe age of 65, so they can retire and collect the minimum Social Security benefits (if it's still around then). Minimum because they're not allowed to work or leave the house or do anything stressful, remotely dangerous, challenging because it might, just might subject them to danger, however slight and Heaven forbid, challenging!

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy! May God bless America and line our sorry asses out... again!

Giddoverit Steven Greenhouse. Go back to your basement.

This Greenhouse, pampered pup shat just ain't right! Greenhouse and too many folks like Greenhouse are the problem! It's time to fix the problem.

Past time! Well past time!

IMHO

No comments: