Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 08, 2017

This explains a lot about my several Facebook experiments.

It didn't work well for me. Farcebook and I parted ways... a couple of times.

Facebook's being called out, again.

The Farcebook crowd controls the timelines not you and they're not accepting of truth that runs against their preferences, their established (biased as all get out) standards. But then again, it is their corner of the internet and they do "own" your timeline, like it or not.

Trust me, I know. I can't recover anything from those timelines I've left behind after having been shut out. Looking back on it though I look at those closures, those shuns as blessings in disguise in a way. I've had this blog up and running for over a decade and have revisited it from time to time if for no other reason but to dust it off and make a post or two.

Now, after this last Farcebook episode I'm wholly committed to "keep on keeping on" with Blogger and this blog.

Good luck to those fellow Facebook folks out there I got to know over the past couple of years. Here's hoping your posts are more tolerated by that crowd than mine were.

Or not. If not, c'mon over to Blogger and drop me your url.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use a pseudonym,but it must be real enough looking that they haven't kicked me out yet. I had to go to it after the Tribune banished me for using 'olredtrk'. I guess Bill Fairweather must be a nicer person.

ttueoop said...

No doubt Bill is! LOL! But I know you're flying below the radar and why. I can appreciate that and understand it. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess my latest departure was a "mutual parting of ways" as they say. I was fed up with Farcebook and Farcebook was fed up with me. How's it going on there otherwise? You still keeping things active? Problem is I can't even logon to comment. There's evidently not option for that if I'm not a member and I'm not a member anymore. Maybe another pseudonym but that won't last either. I just can't help myself.

Take care and thanks for letting me know you're still out there. Oh, and say "HI" to everyone. Bwa Ha... ;-)

Feels good to sign off with that "BwaHa" handle again.