Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 18, 2017

The "Hearing Protection Act" and our firearms!

Thanks to Dan Thares for sharing this information with me. You can find Dan on Facebook if you're one of those who use Facebook. Hit him up with a friend's request and go from there. Dan and I used to share a lot of comments, articles and information on Facebook when I was there. Today we do it via email.

Here's what he sent me...

The "Hearing Protection Act" provision was added to the much larger Natural Resources Bill on June 14th.

We need to ensure this gets through congress with an approval. It addresses the protection and preservation of hearing for those of us who have some semblance of hearing left and those generations who follow ours. Suppressors suppress sound. If I had access to suppressors when I was younger I'd have used them personally and throughout my career.

If I did I'd still have most, if not all of my hearing to this day.

The article in The Truth About Guns discusses some topics very near and dear to those of us who believe in preserving what's left of our hearing, our ability to hear AND our gun rights. If you're a gun owner, understand our Second Amendment rights (at least), believe in our country and want to protect, preserve it AND your hearing while exercising your second amendment rights then you'll know what we're talking about.

Also, while you're over at the Truth About Guns site give it a good read and sign on if you get the urge. It's good information. Great folks!

IMHO

No comments: