Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Just when you think humanity's about to implode...

Just about the time when I feel there's none, there is hope.

May God Bless and continue to bless these two and those in the world just like them!

I know I vent angst towards those who wish to insult, injure, maim or kill me and those associated with me. I also realize this rock called Earth is a very cruel, seemingly impossible place to navigate through at times as a healthy, able person. I can't imagine what it would be like without my eyesight or other senses. I couldn't even come close to imagining that!

With all of the angst and destruction going on in this world today it's good to see these seemingly simple, genuine acts of kindness happen.

Thank you two whoever you are!

IMHO

No comments: