Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Bill Cosby's gonna go down!!!

 I don't know. I watched him throughout my childhood and early adult life and I enjoyed what I saw. He was a very familiar face on our television and was a riot to watch.

Now it looks like he might have been and still is a demon in disguise all the while.

Bill Cosby's a serial rapist? 

The first witness appears very convincing, very genuine and very harmed by what allegedly occurred. Of course, who wouldn't be? True victim's don't act. If what's alleged is true then may Cosby rot in prison! If not then may his accusers be held legally accountable for any harm brought upon Cosby and his family.


No comments: