Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Domestic spying. What's the issue?

Why the hell is everyone so concerned about our government's authority to covertly gather information?

What the hell is wrong with that? Isn't that what we want from our government? Protection!

Personally, I don't care if they're looking at my bank accounts or listening in on my phone conversations to determine whether or not I'm participating in activities that might possibly harm our country or fellow citizens. I truly don't care if they follow me around and keep book on my daily activities. If the government feels there's a need to tap into my conversations and poke around in my personal life then so-be-it. Bring it on. In fact, they can stop by the house and chat with me up front and personal. I'll tell them everything I can about what I know. It may bore them to death but then again I have nothing to hide.

What I AM concerned about though is the protection some of you seem to have that actually ALLOWS you to fund hate and terror groups- that actually ALLOWS you to prepare for- train- plan and subsequently carry out vile and cowardly assaults on innocent, unsuspecting citizens here in our country and throughout the world!

I'm concerned that our government and our laws protect you too much! You continue slaughtering others in the name of Islam, the religion of peace (yea, right!). Islam- where beheading, assassination, slaughter and bombing are a way of life-

Pope Benedict XVI was so very "on the mark" recently when he repeated Byzantine Emperor Manuel II Paleologus' statement to an "educated" Persian in 1391 as they compared Christianity and Islam. The emperor said to the Persian-

"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."

The emperor goes on to say that violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul.

"God," he says, "is not pleased by blood - and not acting reasonably is contrary to God's nature. Faith is born of the soul, not the body. Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats."

Isn't this true? If so then why is there so much bloodshed in the name of Islam?

If not, then are you saying God is pleased by blood, by violence, by hatred? Are you saying all "infidels" shall be compelled to convert or die? Is that the message Islam is trying to spread?

I'm confused here, obviously. I'm hearing Islam is the religion of peace yet I'm seeing acts carried out in the name of Islam that are murderous, unprovoked, hateful and cowardly attacks against an innocent, unsuspecting public. Truly these contradictions exist! Islam cannot be the religion of "peace" as "peace" is defined.

It's pointless to argue the fact that true faith cannot be effectively spread by violence and threats! Yet, the Ismalic faith continues to press for converts by actively using violence and threats of death. Many Islamic followers actively participate in or support covert, radical terror cells scattered throughout the world. Many more tacitly, quietly condone the activities of those terror cell participants by simply keeping quiet while the cowards butcher others in the name of their religion- Islam.

These are some of the reasons I'm in support of domestic spying, of our government's need to continue to gather information in order to protect us. I'm not concerned what they'll find out about me- I could really care less.

I'm more concerned about what they won't be able to find out about you if you're so damned concerned they're spying on you.

What do you have to hide?

1 comment:

Dennis said...

I'm inclined to agree with your whole post...